- – All persons included in the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers whose activity is affected by tCOVID-19.
- – Any self-employed worker, including self-employed corporate workers, may apply for the extraordinary benefit.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTITLEMENT TO THE BENEFIT:
- – Be affiliated to and registered with the Social Security on the date the state of alarm was declared.
- – It is not necessary to have coverage for cessation of activity.
- – You do not have to cancel your activity or register with the Spanish General Treasury of the Social Security, or TGSS.
- – Be up to date with your social security obligations (if you are not, you will be urged to pay before you receive the benefit).
- – You can apply if your activity has been suspended as a result of Royal Decree 463/2020 or your turnover has been reduced by 75%.
- – If there are workers in charge, a temporary workforce restructuring plan, or ERTE, must be processed.
- – There is no minimum requirement for access to this benefit.
HOW IT IS PROCESSED
- – The mutual insurance company to which the self-employed person is affiliated will make a specific model available to the self-employed to request the service.
- – Start date of the service: From the day following the declaration of the alarm state.
- – Payment of the benefit: On the due date
- – Administrators do not have to resign as Administrators.
- – If you apply for a 75% reduction in income on the form, you must complete an affidavit, which is included in the application form.
- – It consists of 70% of the regulatory base. If there is no shortage, it is calculated on the basis of the minimum contribution of 944.35 euros.
- – The benefit lasts for 1 month, which can be extended until the end of the alarm condition.