- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Foreign Investment, Mergers & Acquisitions
- International Contract Law
- Tax Law and Real Estate Law
- Responsible forRussia, CIS Desk, Ukraine
- Master degree in International Taxation Law (MLT), ESADE Business & Law School, Spain
- Master degree in International Business Law (LL.M.), ESADE Business & Law School, Spain
- International Private Law, the Hague Academy of International Law, the Netherlands
- Degree at the School of Legal Practice (LL.B.), Bar Association “Ilustre Colegio de Abogados”, Spain
- Law degree, Spain
- Moreover, Ms. Mukhacheva holds a degree in linguistics, (BA) “Iberian Romance languages” of the Moscow State University. Focus on business correspondence & translation, legal & financial contracts.
Skilled and innovative attorney at law, fully qualified lawyer, experienced in international commercial, corporate and tax law. In her career she performed successfully in the field of consulting and implementation of business transactions with an International scope, resulting in favorable outcomes for her clients. She has a wide knowledge of transnational commercial and real estate transactions as well as foreign investment funds.
In addition she participated in a business development project in Latin America in particular in the area of export promotion and trade facilitation for SME’s.