Our team has substantial experience both in international transactions and dispute resolution in some of the most relevant international markets for Spain, such as Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Russia, Italy, United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway and Israel.
The international scope of our firm is strengthened by:
We maintain long term partnerships with other leading firms located in principal cities of the countries of our economic environment, such as Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France, Russia, United Kingdom, Israel, Norway and Israel.
Active participation in International Organizations.
Our team takes part actively in multiple international organizations and institutions
- Unión Internacional de Abogados. Founded in 1927 and has member in 110 countries. The UIA is a global, multicultural organisation for the legal profession that provides career development, promotes legal expertise, stimulates learning and networking, and advances the rule of law. Web Link
- Spanish – German Association of Jurists. Various members of our team are active members. One of our partners holds representation on the Association´s Board of Directors.
- International Association of Italian-speaking Jurists. We participate actively with Italian-speaking lawyers and jurists from all over the world. One of our partners holds representation on the Association´s Board of Directors.
- Avolink. It is a cooperation of law firms that support each other in representing and defending the interests of their clients in national and international issues. Web Link
- Circle of German-speaking Directors (KDF) We participate actively in this organisation; the only one of its kind in Spain.
- German, Italian and British Chambers of Commerce. Our firm is an active member of and collaborates with several international Chambers of Commerce, both participating in seminars and events and through multiple publications.
- Consulate General of Germany, United Kingdom, France, Russia and Norway. Our firm is recognized by and collaborates with various consulates and international institutions.
Our team takes part actively in multiple Spanish and international specialized publications.
Our partners are authors or coauthors of the following books:
“Firma in Spanien”
(Edition für Internationale Wirtschaft 2005). In German language
“Handels- und Wirtschaftsrecht in Spanien”
(Edition für Internationale Wirtschaft 2008). In German language.
Fabregat Perulles Sales Abogados has also published the book
“How to do Business in Spain”
(Editorial Profit 2016), in collaboration with Bové Montero Auditores, written in Russian language.