- Commercial – Corporate Law
- Civil and Commercial Contracting
and Real Estate Law
- Foreign investments
- Law Degree. University of Lérida (Spain). Summa Cum Laude of the graduating class of 1995. (1990-1995)
- Master in Law. Higher Institute of Law and Economy (Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía, ISDE) in Barcelona (1995 – 1996)
- Courses specialized in Real State Law and Family Offices management.
- Specialization programs in Corporate Law
Nieves Perulles Pérez
Ms. Perulles has, throughout her career to date, gained a wide international experience, having worked in different law offices in Italy and Germany with whom she maintains a working relation.
In her position as head of the commercial law department she participates in many important national and international commercial and due diligence transactions and works with numerous Spanish and international business companies. Ms. Perulles provides legal assessment in relation to corporate law, restructuring as well as mergers and acquisitions, and is also a specialist in compliance and contractual law, both commercial and corporate.
Further to this, she has published numerous academic papers relating to this area of the law. She is a member of the Asociación Hispano-Alemana de Juristas (Spanish – German Association of Jurists) and also of the Associazione Internazionale Giuristi di Lingua Italiana (Italian Association of Jurists).
She is also general secretary and adviser to several companies working in the real estate, regenerative energy sector and automotive sector.