- Business Law
- Contractual and Competition Law
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Law
- New Technologies Law
- Administrative and Contentious-Administrative Law
- Maritime and Portuary Law and Compliance
- Law Degree. University Foundation San Pablo C.E.U – C.D.E.S. Abat Oliba, affiliated to the University of Barcelona (1990-1995)
- Master’s in Business Law (MAJ’96). Instituto de Empresa (IE), Madrid (1995-1996)
- Postgraduate courses on Financial Accounting (Instituto de Empresa), Antitrust Law (ICAB), Data Protection (Col·legi Economistes Catalunya), New Technologies Law (ESADE)
- Especialization course (Molins&Silva-UIC) for Compliance Officers and Company Legal Advisors (2016)
Marcelo Gui Usabiaga
Legal services in the aforementioned areas, for national and foreign companies in a wide range of sectors (transport and logistics, aeronautics, the medical sector, advertising, the Internet, the meat packing industry, food and agriculture, real estate, publishing, sport clubs, etc.), associations, foundations, and public entities, on all aspects of their creation, dissolution and liquidation, drafting, negotiation and civil contracts, commercial law, sale and purchase of companies and joint ventures, administrative proceedings before local.
Regional and state Public Administrations (e.g. sanctions and mergers before the CNMC, AEPD, ICF, etc.), economical and administrative claims against AEAT resolutions before the Econ-Adm. Courts, arbitration before arbitration courts and Chambers of Commerce, legal procedures before Contentious-Administrative, Civil and Mercantile jurisdictions, etc., implementation of Programs of Corporate Compliance, Models of Crime Prevention, etc..