- National and international Arbitration
- White Collar Criminal Law
- International Law
- Law Degree. University of Barcelona. (1989- 1994)
- First Cycle of Doctor’s Degree in procedural law. University of Barcelona. (1996)
- First Cycle of Doctor’s Degree in private international law. University of Barcelona. (1996)
- Several specialized programs in Procedural, Arbitration and Private International law
Fernando Sales Bellido
As head of the Litigation and Arbitran department, Mr Sales leads a team specialized in resolution of clients before the Ordinary Jurisdiction and Arbitral courts ad hoc administered by the national and international Courts of Arbitration.
He has published various articles on a large range of issues in this field.
Mr Sales has also gained international experience working in offices in the United Kingdom, France and Italy with whom he continues to maintain a professional relation. He holds a representation on the Board of Directors of the Associazione Internazionale Giuristi di Lingua Italiana.
He co-authored a book titled “Spanisches Handelsrecht” in German language as well as a the book “Il contratto di Agenzia nell’Unione Europea: Trattamento di fine rapporto” in Italian published by the “Ordine degli Avvocatti di Milano” (2016)